Not to mention, the value of their property can also increase. Unfortunately, maintaining lawns and gardens is a strenuous task. Luckily, there are experts who can help you make lawns more appealing and healthier like Taylor’s Trees & Turf.
Facts about Taylor’s Trees & Turf
• Taylor Lawn Service was started by Clarence “Buster” Taylor and his father Phil Taylor in 1966 primarily as a mowing business.
• Taylor’s Trees and Turf was founded by Buster and Kay Taylor in 1973.
• Taylor’s is the Illinois Valley’s leading lawn care and tree care service provider.
• Clarence “Buster” Taylor presently has three category licenses, which include Ornamental, Turf and Right of Way.
Services of Taylor’s Trees & Turf
• Expert Arborist Guidance - Taylor’s Tree Experts and Certified Arborists are capable of diagnosing and treating many types of tree and shrub pests and diseases.
• Micro-Trunk Injection Disease Treatments – These injection treatments serve as an important tool in treating pests like Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) and diseases such as Fire Blight Bacteria.
• Fertilization and Plant Nutrition – These services use deep root feeding, macro-infusions, soil amendments, root care and other selective techniques to promote the growth and vigor of your plants.
• Deep Root Feeding - Deep root feeding allows the necessary nutrients and soil amendments to reach the tree via strategic application sites of the plant while promoting beneficial root development.
• Macro-Infusion - Taylor’s uses macro-infusion to quickly address issues such as chlorosis (iron & manganese deficiency) in oak and maple trees.
Taylor’s utilizes industry leading, season long, fertilizer technology to maximize your lawn’s potential. The company offers ECO-Choice Premier Fertilization Program and ECO-Choice Maintain Fertilization Program.
Lawn Care Services
• Weed Suppression
Taylor’s Trees & Turf offers the best weed suppression products and application equipment. Taylor’s weed suppression services include: Broadleaf Weed Suppression, Targeted Weed Suppression and Crabgrass Suppression.
• Core Aeration
Core aeration is an important part of developing the best possible lawn. Coring is a great supplement to nutrient and weed control applications to achieve the highest quality lawn.
Taylor’s Tree Experts and Certified Arborists are capable of diagnosing and treating many types of tree and shrub pests and diseases. With their excellent services, they can eliminate pests like bugs, mosquitoes and even ticks.
Why hire Taylor’s Trees & Turf
• Taylor’s Trees & Turf offers a strict 23 point checklist on your property.
• Taylor’s Trees & Turf can help you 24/7.
• Taylor’s Trees & Turf has 2 certified arborists and 7 licensed lawn & care specialists who can help you.
In case you want to know more about Taylor’s Trees & Turf, you can visit them at www.taylorstreesandturf.com to experience the best commercial and residential tree and lawn services.