For many individuals, becoming fit is a must in order to improve their performance, skills and looks. With this said, more and more individuals now opt for different training programmes to help them. Included in this is the number of health experts who can help you. However, you need to be sure that these experts and their programmes will not only improve your body, but also increase your performance as well. With this said, one of the best options is to opt for Functional Training Ireland.
About Functional Training Ireland
Functional Training Ireland is an institution that focuses on strength and conditioning trainings and sports massage. The company is headed by Dave Hare, a Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA), a founding member of the Irish Sports Coaches Institute, a level one weightlifting coach and a fully qualified sports massage therapist.
Together with his team, Dave offers the best training programmes to help individuals improve their strength and body.
The institute offers different types of services:
• Personal Training
• Sports Massage
Functional Training Ireland also offers other services to improve your performance. Listed below are the following
• Specialised Fat Loss Diet Plans - Alan Kenny, FTI’s nutritionist will go through everything in a full 1:1 consultation
• Training with Coach Dave Hare - Coach Dave Hare also selects private training sessions or consultancies. Sessions may be either be by Skype or face to face.
• Once off Session – This session is ideal if you want to be shown the right way to do things and then go off and do it yourself.
Functional Training Ireland’s Packages
2. Platinum Package – Consists of personal trainings, 12 per month access. This is one of the best packages since you can choose your times. The package includes full nutrition plans, post workout shakes, Heart Rate monitoring powered by MyZone, private consultation with our expert nutritionist, body fat testing, foam roller, full screening by our expert Chartered physiotherapists.
3. Gold Package – This package consists of personal training, 8 per month. This package offers full nutrition plans, post workout shakes, heart rate monitoring software and private consultation with a nutritionist.
4. Silver Package – This package offers personal training, 5 sessions per month. Services offered in this package are nutrition plans, post workout shakes and access to private member forums, 1:1 training at its best.
5. Team Training – If you are a group, this package is ideal for you. You can enjoy group personal training, 2 per week. You can also train with maximum of 4 other people. This package includes nutrition plans and tailor made workouts.
If you want to know more about Functional Training Ireland, you can visit them at Functionaltraining.ie to find the best and most effective health and fitness programmes.