Holiday season is fast approaching. Have you planned where you’re going to spend it? Washington D.C. is indeed among the top destinations today. And when searching for the best place to stay, consider checking out The Fairfax at Embassy Row.
Fairfax at Embassy Row
The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington D.C. is considered a haven of refinement in the heart of Dupont Circle, which is one of the most vibrant neighbourhoods of Washington. Their upscale Washington D.C. hotel offers approachable sophistication in a classic setting. Also, it provides elegant venues for personalized events with modern accoutrements.
They are proud to announce The Capital Room, which is a historic private dining room perfect for your special event. It actually serves honest, affordable wines, and all-natural dishes in a very relaxed setting.
They offer 259 classically appointed Washington D.C. hotel rooms and suites. Guests will be certain to enjoy breathtaking views of Dupont Circle, Washington D.C. monuments, and the National Cathedral.
Washington D.C. Accommodations
Their accommodations are unique from any other luxury hotel in Washington D.C. Beds are indeed elevated with crisp white linens, and ornate wooden headboards are hand-painted in black along with gold detail. Every room has original crown molding and floorboards. Also, a wide range of contemporary amenities offers comfort and ease. Be aware that their luxurious accommodations offer thoughtful touches along with sumptuous amenities in order to boost an incomparable journey to Washington D.C.
Superior Hotel Room – This 250-square-foot room can provide the perfect space to relax and escape. It has king beds or dual double beds, featuring a pillow top bed with 300 thread count Fili D’oro linens.
Grand Deluxe Hotel Room – This 328-square-foot room includes sitting areas with sofa beds and coffee tables. It offers matchless amenities, sumptuous comfort, and great views of Embassy Row.
Deluxe Suite – This 491-square-foot suite offers a separate living room with a chair, lovely sofa, refreshment center, hand-carved coffee table, and 2 fully equipped workstations. Most suites they have offer cityscape views of Embassy Row or local museums.
Superior Suite – This 665-square-foot suite provides for your every desire. Every suit offers a separate parlor, which is perfect for entertainment or relaxation with excellent decorative touches. It has a large bathroom featuring a marble shower and tub.
The Fairfax Suite – This 1,327-square-foot features opulent amenities and thoughtful decoration. It overlooks Massachusetts Avenue and offers breath-taking views of the National Cathedral. It has a Jacuzzi soaking tub, huge glass shower with water jets on 3 sides, a bidet, and dual sinks. What’s great about this room is that you can request for added space or sleeping quarters as it can be connected to a double queen room and a standard king room.
- Pride Package – Enjoy accommodations offered at the best possible rate along with celebratory amenities.
- Suites Package – You can save 10% if you book 2 or more nights.
- Bed and Breakfast Package – Rooms are offered at the best possible rates along with complimentary breakfast for 2 and double iPrefer points.
- AAA Hot Deal – This is valid for arrivals on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. You can save 20% off for 2 or more nights.
- AAA Discount – CAA and AAA Members can save 10% on their best rates.
- Advance Purchase Discount – You can save up to $50 off on their best rates if you book early. Be reminded though that their rates are prepaid and non-refundable.
- Salute to Heroes – For active Military and First Responders, you can save up to 50% off on their rates.