During the recent years, many individuals have relied on medications and over the counter drugs prescribed by health experts to deal with common health issues like headaches, neck and back pains, fatigue and many more. Today, the use of these drugs has been reduced with the help of massage therapies. It is amazing how massage therapies can treat various health conditions and promote better health. If you are one of the people who are interested in knowing about massage therapies, your best option is to enrol at The School Of Natural Therapies.
Facts About The School Of Natural Therapies
• The School Of Natural Therapies has been providing accredited training for over 25 years.
• The School Of Natural Therapies provides courses that are awarded by ITEC (International Therapies Examination Council), who is an internationally recognised awarding body, recognised in over 32 countries around the world.
• The institution offers training courses for individuals without any previous massage experience or qualified massage therapists who wish to widen their knowledge about massage therapies and other methods.
• The institution’s ITEC Diploma in Massage is a fast-track course, taking place for over four months, so that students can qualify as soon as possible and can start to earn an income sooner.
The School Of Natural Therapies’ Teams
The Holistic Team
Helen Cameron-Lee - Helen has been working in this field for over 20 years, coming from the fitness and dance industry. She is also an ITEC qualified massage therapist and tutor.
Suzannah Agrippa - Having a keen interest in the workings of the human body and the importance of good health, diet and fitness, Suzannah decided to train initially as a fitness instructor. Today, Suzannah practices holistic massage, on- site chair and sports massage.
Amy Taylor - Amy has a successful company Purple Turtle Therapy which she set up in 2003 and now has two busy therapy rooms in Hove, East Sussex. Amy developed CPD courses for therapists at the Purple Turtle Therapy Academy and is keen to raise and maintain the standards for the industry.
Iris Kettner - Iris is a highly experienced massage tutor. She also has extensive knowledge & experience in initiating and implementing internationally recognised diplomas in all levels, in particular ITEC, NVQ and BTEC Sports Sciences from Level 1 through Level 5.
Sports & Remedial Massage Team
Alison Christoforou - Alison is a highly experienced Massage Therapist who has been working for more than sixteen years in her chosen profession.
Luke Hedley - Luke is a Chartered Physiotherapist with a special interest in Sports Rehabilitation and Sports injuries.
• Comprehensive Course Notes exclusive to the School of Natural Therapies.
• Practical tutor groups will never be any larger than a maximum of 16 students for their Holistic Massage diploma, 7 students for Reflexology training and larger groups with three industry experts supervising students.
• Holistic and massage courses are accredited or recognised by leading industry associations such as ITEC, ISRM and BTEC.
In case you want to know more about The School Of Natural Therapies, you can visit them at www.schoolofnaturaltherapies.co.uk to enjoy holistic massage courses and training in London.