Cutting Edge Yard Service Full Services
- Lawn care – using the best suited machine and proper lawn mowing techniques, the company will turn your lawn into a neat masterpiece. Mowing is done on a weekly basis. All the grass areas, sidewalks and driveways are well-manicured after the job. Cleaning up after is also the company’s priority.
- Fertilization & Weed Control – with a designed 6 step program, your basic lawn needs are covered. This basic plan accommodates what your lawn needs in regards to weed control and fertilization. For any additional job, you can discuss it with their experts.
- Landscaping – should you need to install new plants or replace older ones, Cutting Edge Yard Service can do the job for you. Part of this service also includes weed barriers and rock installation, and edging installations.
- Core Aeration – loosen the compacted soil in your yard with this service. Your lawn will be healthy as this operation improves the circulation of nutrients and air as well as the root system of your vegetables.
- Overseeding – Level the appearance of your yard. Dirt or bald spots can be improved by extra seeding.
- Spring Clean Ups – thorough clean-up is needed after the winter season. This service will pick up all the debris and dispose all these garbage afterwards. Your lawn will be able to pick its pace of bloom and growth after a clean-up.
- Fall Clean Ups – quite similar service to the spring clean up but this service includes the cut back of perennials. Depending on the needs of your lawn and landscape, this can be done once a year or more frequently.
- Mulch Installation – keep weeds away and retain better level of moisture in flower beds by installing mulch on your lawn. This job, usually done in the spring makes your whole landscape easier to maintain. Additionally, mulch that is properly installed adds beauty to your yard.
- Bush Pruning – this is crucial for maintaining the proper appearance and artistic shape of the bushes you have in your yard.
- Flowerbed Maintenance & Crack Weed Control – weeds getting out of hand can ruin landscape beds. Let this service do an application of pre-emergent every spring. All detected weeds will either be pulled or sprayed. With monthly check-ups afterwards, you would be more in control of the weeds in your yard.
Servicing Auburn, Chatham, Springfield, Taylorville and the surrounding areas of Illinois, www.cuttingedgeyardservice.com can give you a free estimate on what you need. Tell the owners exactly how they may help and they will deliver a solution to your needs.